The Fremont Group sponsors workshops based upon the book, Minding My Own Business. The book identifies the six responsibilities of a small business owner and then analyzes each. The Fremont Group derives funds in three ways—the sale of the book , donations and our workshops—all run by volunteers. Do your own self-examination of your responsibilities.
- You must earn a minimum, mandatory percentage of profit.
- You must create cost controls to assure that the profit is produced.
- You must put your people into an organizational structure where they are responsible for the enforcement of the cost controls through accountability and incentives.
- You must sell—internally and externally.
- You must keep the money you make—tax and risk management.
- You must have fun.
How did you rate?